We use a variety of evaluation and assessment tools in our work with clients. Our expertise allows us to match the appropriate tool to the specific need of the client.
Insights® Discovery Personal Profile
The Insights® Discovery Personal Profile is a personal development tool which gives individuals an engaging, reinforcing and transformational insight into themselves and others.
To receive the profile, individuals complete a 25-frame evaluator. The output is a 20+ page profile which helps recipients gain a detailed understanding of their personal style, and how this impacts their relationships in both personal and professional environments.
Celebrating the uniqueness of each person, the profile illustrates how recognising and valuing difference can empower individuals, teams and entire organizations.
Each profile includes a Foundation Chapter which tells individuals about their; style and approach, key strengths and weaknesses, value to the team, communication style, possible blind spots, opposite type and suggestions for development.
The information contained within the Foundation Chapter can be extended through Discovery’s supplementary chapters. These support ongoing learning and development across a range of specialised areas.
This chapter is a valuable inclusion within a leadership or management development programme. It enables managers to consider their own management style as well as the needs of those they manage in terms of motivation, working environment and preferred style of leadership.
Personal Achievement Chapter
This chapter leads the individual from an initial understanding of self towards an exploration of how they can grow and improve in specific areas of personal achievement such as goal setting. The chapter can form an integral part of a personal effectiveness or coaching programme.
Effective Selling Chapter
This chapter explores individual approaches towards selling and influencing at each stage of the sale from preparation to follow-through. It can be customized to reflect an in-house sales model.
This chapter is a one-page supplement providing pertinent questions to assist in the selection process. The questions probe and stretch the candidate, raising levels of self-awareness and identifying areas of strength and areas for development.
Insights® Discovery Personal Profile is available in over 30 countries and 25 languages.
Insights® Discovery Full Circle Profile
The Insights® Discovery Full Circle Profile is the perfect complement to the Insights Discovery Personal Profile, representing the natural next step on the journey to self-awareness.
The profile extends the understanding and perception of self to include an insight into the perception others have of our preferences, providing fresh and rich perspective into personal approach, style and impact.
To receive the Insights®Discovery Full Circle Profile, an individual is required to complete the 25-frame Insights® Discovery Evaluator and a Feedback Group (comprising between 2-12 people – team members, peers, managers and/or customers) are invited to complete a 10-frame Evaluator,as well as having the opportunity to provide some additional comments. All feedback can be named or anonymous.
The result is a profile that combines self-perception with the perceptions of the Feedback Group – both as an aggregated group and as individuals – and uses the Insights® Discovery System as a framework to compare and contrast these perspectives.
Presenting the Full Circle Profile within this positive and reinforcing framework, enables individuals to explore their strengths and development areas and the impact these may have on their professional and personal relationships.
The profile is designed to encourage and support both one-to-one and group dialogues.
It brings personal feedback to life in a way that is engaging and positive and which ultimately inspires the individual to take instant action to improve interactions with key stakeholders.
Insights® Navigator Sales Effectiveness
Insights® Sales Effectiveness Navigator enables sales people to receive feedback on their capabilites at each stage of the sales process and to review their overall sales effectiveness against twelve critical success factors.
Individuals make an assessment of their own effectiveness by completing a 72-statement evaluator. A group of respondents are then selected to complete the same exercise, giving the salesperson their perception of his or her capabilities.
Insights® Navigator Sales Effectiveness Profile
The output is a comprehensive profile of the individual, describing the salesperson’s perceived capabilities in the six steps, and 24 sub-steps, of the sale and his or her effectiveness against the twelve critical success factors ranging from Strategic Selling to Team Orientation.
In addition, the space is provided for respondents to provide individual comments, enabling scores to be substantiated and additional insight to be provided.
Using Insights® Navigator Sales Effectiveness alongside the Insights® Discovery Effective Selling Chapter is a powerful combination.
Helping sales people review the impact of their preferences on their sales style and effectiveness, together with comprehensive information about their perceived capability provides a rich and deep insight into their strengths and challenges as a sales person and provides a superb platform for personal action planning.
Insights®Navigator Sales Effectiveness program provides a compelling format for ongoing assessments of sales people.
The sales effectiveness critical success factors are:
- Strategic Selling
- Negotiating and Influencing
- Team Orientation
- Rapport and Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Self Awareness and Personal Impact
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Process
- Goal Setting and Time Management
Profile XT Assessment Tools
Profile XT – The “Total Person” Employee Assessment
The Profile XT™ is a “Total Person” assessment. It measures the job-related qualities that make a person productive – Thinking and Reasoning Style, Behavioral Traits, and Occupational Interests. They are convenient and easy to use on the Internet – no administrator or proctoring is required. The Profile XT™ is used for placement, promotion, self-improvement, coaching, succession planning, and job description development.
Our clients tell us The Profile XT™ is three to five times more effective than any other assessment they have used. It is a versatile management tool that develops Job Match Patterns (see below) that can be customized by company, department, manager, position, geography, or any combination of these factors.
Job Match Patterns are effective because they compare the qualities of your job candidates to the attributes of your most productive employees. The patterns tell you whether candidates are like or different from your top performers. A study published in the Harvard Business Review concluded that Job Match more accurately predicts job success than any of the commonly accepted factors, such as education, experience, or job training. Matching people so they fit the work they do builds productivity and job-satisfaction and diminishes negative factors such as stress, tension, conflict, miscommunication, and costly employee turnover.
The Profile XT provides several valuable reports:
- Individual Report
- Placement Report
- Succession Planning Report
- Candidate Matching Report
- Coaching Report
- Job Analysis Report
- Graph Report
- Profile Sales Assessment
- Individual Report – An Individual Report is used for personal growth and development. It describes a person’s attributes and gives insights to improve job performance and productivity.
- Placement Report – A Placement Report is used to put the right person in the right job. It gives employers assessments of job candidates’ thinking style, behavioral traits, and occupational interests, giving the candidate’s percentage match to the company’s top performers. The report also suggests questions interviewers can ask to help determine a candidate’s suitability for the position being filled.
- Succession Planning Report – The Succession Planning Report lets you look into the future. It compares a person to all of the jobs in your company and indicates those where they have a good job match. With this information, you can help employees prepare for greater responsibilities by making sure they acquire the skills and experiences they will need in order to perform competently the jobs they will fill in coming years.
- Candidate Matching Report – The Candidate Matching Report is helpful for narrowing your search as you seek to fill a position. It compares the attributes of several candidates to your Job Match Pattern and, at a glance, shows you which of them have the highest Job Match Percentage. Then, by closer examination of the top candidates’ Placement Reports, you can easily determine which of them you want to interview and graduate to the next steps in your hiring process.
- Coaching Report – Coaching reports are a manager’s guide to helping the people they manage develop better work habits. The report has suggestions for improving employee performance so it approaches the productivity of the company’s top performers. Using the reports to direct the development of employees enables managers to develop their leadership abilities.
- Job Analysis Report – The Job Analysis Report describes in great detail, the type of person who has the right qualities and characteristics to fit a particular job. This report complements a standard job description that details the skills and duties the job requires. Used together, they contain a Total person approach to explaining the requirements of a particular position.
- Summary Report – They give you a “snapshot” of essential information about employees and job candidates.
- Graph Report – A visual representation of Job Match data.
- Profile Sales Assessment – The Profile Sales Assessment is used for placement, promotion, and competency assessment for sales people.
Easy to Use
The Profile XT™ and the Profiles Sales Assessment™ are conveniently administered on the Internet, so you can assess employees and job candidates anywhere there is Internet access. Other administration options are available on request. Results are available immediately and can be shared with decision makers in any of your company’s offices, anywhere in the world. You can retrieve any or all of the variety of Profile XT™/PSA™ reports at no additional cost. Results are immediate thanks to computer technology and you get your requested reports in minutes.
Use with Complete Confidence
The Profile XT™ satisfies all requirements of the EEOC, the ADA, the DOL, and the Civil Rights Act. Both are designed and developed to be specifically job-related and has been validated in accordance with American Psychological Association standards. The Profile XT™ is validated to be age-blind, gender-blind, and ethnicity-blind. It measures only those factors relevant to selecting the best people to fit the requirements of specific jobs.
The Profile XT™, and the Profiles Sales Assessment™ is the One to Use
The Profile XT™, and the Profiles Sales Assessment™ are much more than assessment. They give you customized Job Match patterns, suggests relevant interview questions, yield a percentage match when comparing a candidate to your top performers, provide a detailed positive analysis of the individuals you assess, and can provide thousands of “experienced” Job Match Patterns for use in developing your own patterns.
The Profile XT™, and the Profiles Sales Assessment™ is the assessment to use for a thorough analysis of people, job responsibilities, and job match. They are an extremely valuable management tool that will help you build a stronger, more productive organization and reach your important goals because you are putting the right people in the right jobs.
For consultation on our Evaluation Tools, you can:
- Call us at 203.856.3577
- Leave a comment on the page and we’ll contact you directly
- Send us an email by clicking on the button below