Are you hiring or firing?
It’s easy in difficult economic times for your knee-jerk reaction to be to cut jobs, freeze hiring and bury your head until we reach a recovery period. This may keep you in the race, but will it put you ahead of your competition?
Right is the time to seize this unique opportunity, while the supply of talent has never been more abundant or affordable, to get ahead of your competition.
Here are 6 Tips for Hiring the Best Talent:
- Identify your current and future internal stars
- Align your hiring decisions with your need for current and future talent
- Temper your expectations; high performance isn’t always portable
- Avoid letting eagerness short circuit your selection process
- Get quick wins to build credibility and trust
- Utilize assessments to ensure you hire the right person the first time
Assessments measure the job-related qualities that make a person productive – Thinking and Reasoning Style, Behavioral Traits, and Occupational Interests. They are convenient and easy to use on the Internet – no administrator or proctoring is required.
Our clients tell us The Profile XT™ assessments we use are three to five times more effective than any other assessment they have used. It is a versatile management tool that develops Job Match Patterns that can be customized by company, department, manager, position, geography, or any combination of these factors.
For consultation on our Profile XT™ Assessment Tools, you can:
- Call us at 203.557.0656
- Leave a comment on the page and we’ll contact you directly
- Send us an email by clicking the button below